- Is there a retainer for your services?
- How long does the process take?
- Are there any out-of-pocket costs to our clients?
- What business sectors do you primarily work with?
- Are there any operating profit history requirements?
- Which geographic areas do you serve?
- What issues make selling a business difficult?
- Can The Montana Group help position a business for a later sale?
- Can the sales process be low-key and relatively quiet where my employees, competitors, and customers will likely not know?
No Retainer – therefore we will not accept a business listing unless we feel comfortable in our ability to sell your company at a price acceptable to you.
This is dependent on how soon the necessary information can be obtained from the company but a normal benchmark is 6 months.
Only a reimbursement for our travel expenses to your company.
Manufacturing, Distribution, and Service.
Yes, a minimum of $1 million in annual pretax profits and acceptable financial trends.
Continental United States & Canada.
Significant reduction in sales & cash flow. Customer concentration of business.
Yes, we have done this many times in our 25+ year history.
Yes, this is often the request of our client.
- Is there a fee for business evaluations?
- Do you have associates that work on the selling for you?
- Does The Montana Group provide accounting services?
- What sort of potential buyers do you have relationships with?
- Do we have to cease operations while looking to sell?
- What does The Montana Group's fee structure look like?
We will gladly provide a complimentary business valuation for those businesses with a minimum of $1 million of annual pretax profits.
There are no associates to work on selling your business. All Partners involved have a minimum of 25+ years of experience selling profitable operating businesses.
Yes, The Montana Group provides without charge a recast of your business’ Income Statement and Balance Sheet. This enhances the value of your business by increasing your cash flow, the most influential component to pricing a business.
Our database of prospective buyers exceeds 600, each with at least $50 million raised to invest. We also have the ability to source those potential buyers within a particular business sector.
We recommend that the Seller continue operating the business as usual and let us use our 25+ years of experience ushering the process toward the goal of our client.
Our Fee Structure is designed to exceed the Seller’s expectation. The Montana Group receives an increased percentage once the transaction exceeds the Seller’s acceptable price.
Ready to begin the conversation about selling your business?